LOA: 33' 8"
LWL: 28' 10"
Beam: 10' 11"
Draft: 4' 5"
Mast height: 52'
Model: Universal 5424
Fuel type: Diesel
Fuel tank capacity: 26 gals
Fresh Water: 62 gals in two tanks
Holding: 13 gals
- Galley - aft starboard side, 2 burner Origo alcohol stove with oven, hot/cold pressure water, ice box
- Salon - Settee starboard side converts to double, bulkhead mounted dining table, wide quarter berth aft portside
- Master stateroom - V-berth forward with custom Tufted-Topper, head aft of v-berth with electric head & shower
- Cockpit - Spacious cockpit with Edson pedestal steering, traveler, bimini, dodger, wash-down pump
- Deck - Lewmar bow roller, new Lewmar forward hatch, refurbished Bomar salon hatch
- Hull - Hull bottom stripped and refinished with 5 coats Interlux barrier coat
Knotmeter, depth meter, VHF radio, Fresh water/black water tank sensors, Autohelm 4000 autopilot, Sony AM/FM/CD player
Lee full-batten main, Lee 150% genoa, Ulmer Flasher with ATN spinnaker sock, telescoping spinnaker pole, E-Z-JAX lazyjack system, Furlex roller furling
PYI Dripless stuffing box, new SS prop shaft, new 6 gal hot water tank 2016, 2 new group 27 deep-cycle batteries 2016,
Custom 'Topgun' winter cover, cradle, LED interior lights, new engine mounts 2011, transmission rebuilt 2011, all mast wiring replaced 2012, Edson steering system rebuilt 2014